Dogs with obedience training and practice have a higher success rate with testing requirements. We offer classes to help you and your dog prepare for the test(s).
The Western PA Humane Society offers testing dates for:
- Canine Good Citizen (CGC)
- Therapy Dog International (TDI)
- C.L.A.S.S. (Canine Life and Social Skills) – all level of degrees
Note: The testing requirements for TDI have changed. The TDI test is divided into two phases and has 13 testing exercises. Please visit the TDI website for a complete description of the new test and other requirements.
1101 Western Avenue Pittsburgh PA 15233 – 2nd Level
You must pre register in order to take the test. Payment made online secures your testing appointment. Please be aware that certain dates are limited to a maximum of dogs. Registration may be closed 48 hours (or sooner) prior to testing dates.
Click button – then click EventRegister Today!
On the Day of the Test:
- You are responsible to bring all required documentation and proper equipment for testing
- You must bring a copy of current dog license & current rabies certificate (photocopies of tags are not acceptable)
- You must bring your photo identification or driver’s license
- You must arrive on time. If you arrive late it may not be possible to test. No refunds will be issued for late arrivals or those who do not arrive.
- Most important – you and your dog should arrive well rested and relaxed.
Please contact 412-321-4625 ext. 234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.