This can be the most difficult time of your life!
Tips On Finding Your Pet:
- Load your lost pet information and a photo on our web site using the links to the left. (Postings are listed for 1 month. It is your responsibility to watch this site and repost if your pet is still missing).
- Review Found Pet section on the website to search for your pet.
- Call and file a lost pet report with local shelters and animal control in your area.
Western PA Humane Society (Northshore) 412-321-4625, press 4
Animal Rescue League 412-661-6452 x-216
Animal Friends 412-847-7000
City Animal Control (if lost within city limits) 412-255-2036
South Hills Cooperative Animal Control 412-279-6911
Ferree Kennels 412-672-6699
Hoffman Kennels 724-468-5505
Monroeville Animal Control 412-856-3355
West Deer Animal Control (Serving West Deer Township only) 724-265-3680
Animal Control Services 724-746-4344
If your pet is lost outside of the city limits, call your municipality for your local animal control.
- Make Lost Pet flyers with your pet's picture in color. Distribute to veterinarian offices, convenience stores, gas stations, coffee shops and other frequently visited shops in your area. Distribute to local shelters and animal control centers.
- Notify neighbors, mailman & school guards - they are aware of happening in the area
- If you moved recently, your pet could travel back to your previous home. Check with the neighbors around your previous residence.
- Put an article of clothing with your scent on it or your pet's favorite bedding outside in a quiet place. Your lost pet might just return to that familiar spot.
- Lost Cat - Check hiding places, such as garages, garden sheds & abandon homes. At dusk, check with flash light under porches and bushes near your home.
*When you find your pet, consider a microchip - it's a permanent form of identification.*
Found a Pet?
Click here to learn what to do to help reunite the pet with their family.
Please click here for important information.