What To Do When You Find Wildlife
Please do not handle wildlife as it is very stressful for them and they can pass serious diseases onto you and your family.
Please, DO NOT HANDLE the animal or try to feed it.
Please contact the closest expert listed on this pdf.
Wildlife and Farm Animal Rescue Reference Sheet
Due to our organization’s logistical limitations we are not able to accept from the public surrendered animals that are considered wildlife and or farm animals.
- Animal Rescue League & Wildlife Center 412-345-7300 EXT 500
- Pennsylvania Game Commission, SW Regional Office 724-238-9523
- Critter Control 412-366-1117
- Pittsburgh Pro-Poultry People 412-237-9922
- City of Pittsburgh Animal Control 412-255-2036